Name the seven foods on the list of 11 immunity-boosting foods that you’re most likely to have on hand.
- onions and garlic - I use these all the time when cooking.
- mushrooms - another one of my favorite flavors
- yogurt - I eat this daily for breakfast and sometimes make smoothies with it for dessert.
- ginger - I keep pieces of this in my freezer so I can always pull it out and grate it for a recipe.
- tea - We have all sorts of teas - herbal and regular teas.
- chicken soup - or at least broth to make my own. (I don't usually buy this type of soup as I prefer homemade.)
These were this week's Sunday Seven from Patrick's Place!