Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Midweek Meme - Episode 2

It's Wednesday so it's time for another Midweek Meme!

I'm still working on an image to use for the meme.  Obviously, I'm not very good at this.  I went from bland to boring. Perhaps I'll do better next week!

Anyways, this week the topic has to do with movies.  You know how there  are certain movies that practically everyone has seen?  Well think about that sort of movie but I want you to think about which of these you haven't ever seen yourself!

This week, we're going to list 5 popular movies that "everyone has seen" that we haven't actually seen ourselves. Here is a list of IMDb's top 250 movies of all time to help you out if you draw a blank.

The Rules: Either put your answers in a comment below or put your answers on your own blog and place a link to your post here in the comments or place them in a public post on Google +, if you have one, and leave a link to your account in the comments so we can read your answers!

My list:
  1. Ferris Bueller's Day Off  - I'm not sure how I missed this one, but it totally passed under my radar when it came out and I've never seen it.
  2. E.T. - The Extra-Terrestrial - I know, I know...  but it didn't appeal to me!
  3. Citizen Kane - I saw the very end of this movie once when I turned on the TV and wasn't compelled to find it and watch the whole thing.  And yes.  I should watch it.  I really should.
  4. Fight Club -  I'm not a huge Brad Pitt fan (he's alright, I guess) and this movie didn't really seem interesting to me at all.
  5. Jaws - I was really too young to see this when it first came out and I never bothered to watch it since. I've seen bits and pieces but never the entire thing.
Okay!  Now it's your turn.  Which five popular movies have you never seen?

No comments:

Post a Comment