Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Seven - January 29, 2012

Name the seven dog breeds you find most attractive (even if you’ve never owned a dog of that breed).
  1. Bull Terrier - I know a lot of people think they are ugly but there is just something I find so adorable about these!  
  2. Scottish Terrier - Maybe it's the beard...
  3. Westie - I don't usually like white dogs, but this is an exception
  4. Dalmatian - There must be something about those spots!
  5. Weimaraner - No idea why these appeal to me, but they do!
I've never owned any of the above dogs, but I find them all attractive even though they are all very different!

No comments:

Post a Comment