Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Seven - January 22, 2012

Name seven movies you own whose titles begin with the same letter.

I wasn't sure I had 7 movies that began with the same letter as I don't have much of a movie collection anymore but I do! I used the letter A.

  1. All Dogs Go To Heaven
  2. Aladdin
  3. American Pie 
  4. Arsenic and Old Lace
  5. Angels and Demons
  6. Alice in Wonderland
  7. Airplane!

2 comments:

  1. I love Arsenic and Old Lace but I don't have a copy of it. For some reason, I don't have a copy of Airplane, either. I think I may have to visit Amazon.com to rectify this oversight! :)

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arsenic and Old Lace is one of my all-time favorite films! Cary Grant is hilarious! I never get tired of watching his reactions!

      Delete