Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Seven - January 15, 2012

Name seven books you’d like to read in 2012.  This is fairly easy to answer.  I use Paperback Swap to trade books with others and I have a pile of books waiting for me to read!  I'll just list those! 

  1. Spies, Pop Flies and French Fries by Linda McCarthy
  2. The Last of the Mohicans by James Fenimore Cooper (somehow I never read this classic)
  3. Hogfather by Terry Pratchett (one of the many Discworld novels. I love these!)
  4. Anthill  by E.O. Wilson
  5. The Wastelands by Stephen King (the 3rd novel in the Dark Tower series)
  6. Just a Geek by Wil Wheaton
  7. What is the What by Dave Eggers
This is the Sunday Seven from Patrick's Place!  Everyone can join in!  Just follow the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment