Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sunday Seven - January 1, 2012

Name seven of your best blog posts of 2011, and be sure to include links!


This might be sort of difficult.  I only started blogging again in earnest in August of this year and really did a lot of memes instead of "real" blog posts.  Then I got lazy and hardly posted anything.  Then I finally started up again and ended the year strong.  Somewhere in there, I combined both of my blogs into one, as well...
So!  In no particular order, here is my list!

  1. The ABCs of me - This was quite an enjoyable meme to participate in!
  2. Warning:  Geek Inside - This post talks about my visit to the Intervention Convention last September
  3. What do I believe in? - This post addresses my basic philosophy in regards to the supernatural
  4. The Little Things - Some of the small things that I am thankful for
  5. 'Tis the Season - My list of favorite charities!
  6. Confusing Campaign Ad - My response to one of Gov. Perry's campaign ads
  7. Sunday Seven - December 4, 2011 - This was based on the TV show M*A*S*H which is one of my all-time favorite TV shows.
I chose most of these because I enjoyed writing them the most.  Number seven was chosen as it has gotten the most traffic to my site. It seems that several search terms have brought folks here looking for information on M*A*S*H. I don't know if this caused anyone to hang around, but I suppose that is always a possibility!

This has been the Sunday Seven from Patrick's Place!  [I'm a bit late in posting this as it took me a while to decide which posts to include.]


No comments:

Post a Comment