Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Saturday Six - January 7, 2012

1. What are three things you’d like to change about yourself in 2012? Three things?  Well... I'd like to lose some weight, get in shape and...  feel better about myself.  Yes.  They are all related. 
2. Of those three, which do you think would be the easiest to change? Getting in better shape, I think, because once I get into the routine of regular exercise, I generally stick to it.  
3. Of the three, what’s your biggest roadblock to changing the one you think would be the most difficult to change? Feeling better about oneself is not as easy as making cosmetic changes or even getting healthier.  There's no quick fix.
4. Which of the three do you think would be easiest to change if you had someone to help keep you on track to reach a particular goal? Getting in shape, I suppose.  I understand many people have success with an exercise partner.  I'm more of a loner but if I had a non-judgmental friend - who wasn't going to be competitive - to work out with, it might help.
5. Have you ever used an “accountability partner,” someone who would keep you on track to reach a particular goal?  Not until I read question 4!  Hehe... just kidding.  I have actually thought about it but I really don't have any good friends who would fit the bill right now in my life.
6. Who’s the first person in your life that you would consider reaching out to for such a partnership and why? I really should read through all the questions before I answer, shouldn't I?  Um..  I really don't have anyone who would suit right now, as I just stated.


These have been the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!  Feel free to follow the link and join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment