Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Saturday Six - January 28, 2012


1. What is the last good piece of advice you received? I think it was when someone told me to just be myself and don't worry about what other people think about me.  
2. To what degree have you taken that advice and actually applied it? I think I've tried to do that, to a large extent.  
3. What over-the-counter medicine have you taken the most in the past 12 months? I don't take a lot of over-the-counter medications but recently I've been taking Mucinex-D for this cold I'm suffering from.  
4. What is the healthiest food in your refrigerator right now?  Healthiest?  I'm not sure how to gauge levels of "healthiness" but I guess I'll try.  It might be the organic arugula or my whole grain, organic bread sweetened with honey.
5. Which room in your home needs a paint job the worst? This is easy!  Our new bedroom is just drywall right now so it desperately needs some primer and paint as there is none! I've picked out the color already.

It's called "Ironwood" and I'm not sure whether to call it gray or beige as it seems to be neither.  I think it looks better in person than it does online.
6. What errand that you’ve been putting off do you most need to accomplish before the weekend is over? Not so much an errand as a task.  I was avoiding sending an email response to someone.  I dislike hurting another person's feelings but it is necessary sometimes.  This was one of those times, I'm afraid. I just sent it before I started this meme, actually.  I told myself that I had to accomplish that before I had fun doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment