Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Under construction!

Dear Readers,

I'm currently in the process of changing the appearance of my blog.

Please let me know if you have any problems viewing my blog in its new form.  

I think everything looks clear, but your experience may vary. If you do have an issue, please let me know what browser you are using so I can see if that is the issue and prevent that from happening again.

Other changes I have made include an email subscription, an RSS feed and I plan to combine have now combined this blog with the one I use for memes only in the near future.  [This was incredibly easy, by the way, and absolutely painless!]

Thank you for your patience while I work on these things.

Strange

No comments:

Post a Comment