Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Seven - November 13, 2011



Name seven things you’d love to get for Christmas this year!
1. A weather station. Something like this. I've long been fascinated by the weather - and probably missed my calling.  I should have gone into meteorology...
2. An iPad or other tablet.  I really think I'd find something like that handy to have - though not necessary, of course.
3. A clock that synchronizes with the atomic clock.  I used to have one of these but it stopped working. I'm not sure why I have a fixation with knowing the "correct" time but I do!

Huh... now it's getting a little difficult...

4.  Books.  I have a wish list on Amazon that I generally refer folks to.  Most people ignore that I have it, but I still have that list.
5. Tickets to a St Louis Rams game - at home!  (and, I suppose, also airline tickets to get to St. Louis and a hotel room, also)  I've been a Rams fan since the late 70s but I've never been able to see them play at home.  This would be awesome.
6. Um... how about a Wii?  I think I could really enjoy playing around with one of those!
7.  Tickets to see Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me!  We missed our opportunity to see the show live a while back and I hope some day they'll do a show near us and we can see it!


These are the Sunday Seven from Patrick's Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment