Sunday, November 13, 2011
Sunday Seven - November 13, 2011
Name seven things you’d love to get for Christmas this year!
1. A weather station. Something like this. I've long been fascinated by the weather - and probably missed my calling. I should have gone into meteorology...
2. An iPad or other tablet. I really think I'd find something like that handy to have - though not necessary, of course.
3. A clock that synchronizes with the atomic clock. I used to have one of these but it stopped working. I'm not sure why I have a fixation with knowing the "correct" time but I do!
Huh... now it's getting a little difficult...
4. Books. I have a wish list on Amazon that I generally refer folks to. Most people ignore that I have it, but I still have that list.
5. Tickets to a St Louis Rams game - at home! (and, I suppose, also airline tickets to get to St. Louis and a hotel room, also) I've been a Rams fan since the late 70s but I've never been able to see them play at home. This would be awesome.
6. Um... how about a Wii? I think I could really enjoy playing around with one of those!
7. Tickets to see Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! We missed our opportunity to see the show live a while back and I hope some day they'll do a show near us and we can see it!
These are the Sunday Seven from Patrick's Place!