1. From Aislínge: Where have you lived? I've always lived in Pennsylvania. Central Pennsylvania, to be more accurate.
2. From Strange: What famous person — living or dead — would you like to meet if you could? Katharine Hepburn. She is my all-time favorite actor and just seemed like such a unique person. I would have loved to have dinner with her!
3. From Strange: If you could have any superpower, what would you choose? I guess flying - unless teleportation was a possibility. That'd be even better!
4. From Cat.: Has there ever been a time you’ve had creepy stalker-types hassling you in real live over your blog? Oh, dear... yes. This is why I used the name "Strange" when I first started this blog. I've come to the conclusion that my main"stalker" has not followed me here but I've also decided that I'm tired of hiding. If someone gets their jollies by emailing me threats and such, so be it. I know that sort of person is a coward. Luckily I've been extremely careful about revealing very much about me to the general public online.
5. From Cat.: What have you been reading? I've just started reading Fluke by Christopher Moore who was recommended to me by an online friend!
6. From Cat.: What’s for dessert? [This is, clearly, THE most important question!] My favorite dessert would be cheesecake! Anything chocolate would be a close second!
These have been the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place!