Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Friday, October 28, 2011

Where I gripe and whine a little, then stop

I'm disconcerted today.  Perhaps it'll help if I just jot down type out what is on my mind.  In a bullet list.

  • I am fond of bullet lists
  • My neck is bothering me and I could use a heating pad combined with a neck rub
  • I wish I had more time to do things I enjoy
  • I cannot believe it is supposed to snow tomorrow!
  • I'm more likely to be able to use the heating pad than to find anyone rub my neck when I get home
  • I can't decide whether to try to write short stories or throw myself into a novel
  • I'm shit at character development but perhaps I just have to do it
  • It's hardly an issue anyway as I don't have time to write
  • I need to reconcile our checking account next free time I have
  • That should get K off my back for a little
  • I wish our house were smaller 
  • My coworker is currently driving me nuts.  She seems to think that, since she and I are the only ones left in the office, I want to listen to her prattling on about things 
  • I don't really care to hear what she has to say
  • I'm tired of whining now



No comments:

Post a Comment