Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Seven - October 23, 2011

Name the last seven DVDs you watched in your own home.


I don't own a lot of DVDs but we do have a Netflix account so it is easy for me to look back and see what movies we've watched recently! Here's the list starting with the most recent:

1. Iron Man 2 We are watching all the movies associated with the Avengers movie that is to come out next spring and this was one we hadn't seen. It wasn't as good as the first Iron Man but they were trying to stuff a lot of characters/background into this movie to tie it in to the Avengers movie.
2. Heat This movie came up in a discussion with friends and was highly recommended.  I didn't think I had ever seen it so I added it to our queue.  I was not as impressed as my friends were with this one.
3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One  I'll admit it.  I'm a huge fan of the Harry Potter books.  Now that the last movie has come out, K and I wanted to catch up on the movies that we missed so we'll be ready to watch Part 2 when it is released to DVD.
4. Thor I had seen this one in theaters but K had not.  I think this is one of my favorite Avengers characters movies to date.
5.Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince We were several movies behind in the Harry Potter movies.
6. Planet of the Apes (2001 version)  We were curious about the remake of the movie and had never seen it.  It was just alright, in my opinion.
7. The Lives of Others This was recommended by a friend and it is excellent! I highly recommend this movie!

These are my answers to Patrick's Place Sunday Seven this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment