You’re at a social function and you decide you want to have an alcoholic drink. Beer doesn’t seem “high class” enough for this function, so you head to the bar for a mixed drink.
Can you name your seven favorite mixed drinks, liquors or spirits that might be among the options you’d consider, assuming the bar is fully stocked? (I've added an * next to drinks I've never tried)
Well, under the circumstances I'd probably go with
1. Gin and tonic
2. or Rum and coke (though I'm not really a soda fan)
3. I'm curious enough to consider a *Martini
4. or a *Cosmopolitan (though I've no idea if I'd like it)
5. A Long Island Iced Tea is delicious -though. I could only consider one of those
6. Hmm... what about a * Manhattan (which I've never tried)
7. Or a *Gibson which is really a martini with a pearl onion instead of an olive.
I really stick to beer most of the time - or an occasional glass of wine - so I was not sure what to put down for this Sunday Seven. These are my answers to Patrick's Sunday Seven this week. Feel free to play along!