Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Seven - October 16, 2011

Name seven questions you’d want to ask me if you and I were having dinner.

Wow.  Seven questions, huh?  I'm not sure I'll be able to come up with seven but I will try!!

1. Where did you grow up?
2. Who were your heroes or people you looked up to when you were young?
3. What is your favorite time of year and why?
4. What do you like to do in your spare time?
5. If you could visit anywhere in the world where would you go?
6. What famous person - living or dead - would you like to meet if you could?
7. If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?


Ok, so most of these are not going to come up in a normal conversation but that wasn't the question!

Want to play along?  Visit Patrick's Place and join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment