Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday Six - October 8, 2011

1. What is your favorite gadget that you own? My iPod.  I use it less for music and more for surfing Google + and Facebook while downstairs as my desktop computer is upstairs.  Oh!  And for listening to audio books while I do housework and work out!

2. What gadget would you most like to own, but don’t, yet? An iPad or similar tablet. It doesn't have to be an Apple.

3. How many Apple products do you own? Just one - the iPod.  My fiance has an iPhone and it's great for him as he really isn't very good with gadgets/computers.

4. When did you buy an Apple product for the first time? A little more than a year ago when I purchased my iPod.

5. What do you like least about Apple or your image of the Apple “culture?” I'm not thrilled with the cost of their products and I'm very used to Windows so I don't think I'll be going to a MAC anytime soon.

6. Which inventor or innovator do you think has influenced your life the most?  Probably Bill Gates as I really do prefer a PC to a Mac, but I might be wrong as I'm not entirely sure who came up with what sort of innovations.

These are my answers to the Saturday Six from Patricks Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment