Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday Six - October 22, 2011

1. Which is your favorite color? green

2. Which specific shade of that color is your favorite? Good question!  I like a lot of different greens and the shade I like the best has changed over the years!  I think right now I like olive the best!

3. Which color is your least favorite?  Well... I really like most colors somewhat but I guess orange is my least favorite. (Sorry Patrick!)  I believe this is because I look horrible if I wear orange.  It doesn't mix well with my skin tone or something!

4. What do you most associate with your least favorite color?  pumpkins  (and Halloween, but oddly that is my favorite holiday!)

5. Take the test: What Color Crayon Are You?


You Are a Yellow Crayon





Your world is colored with happy, warm, fun colors.

You have a thoughtful and wise way about you. Some people might even consider you a genius.

Charming and eloquent, you are able to get people to do things your way.

While you seem spontaneous and free wheeling, you are calculating to the extreme.



Your color wheel opposite is purple. You both are charismatic leaders, but purple people act like you have no depth.


6. Consider your favorite food (other than meat): what is its primary color?  Um... off white, I guess.  My favorite food is cheesecake!

These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place! Join in the fun!  Anyone can play!

No comments:

Post a Comment