Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Saturday Six - October 16, 2011

1. What canned vegetable do you have the most of in your pantry? I don't generally serve canned vegetables as we go with fresh or frozen.  I do, however, have some creamed corn in my pantry so that is my answer.  (I had to go look!!) ( and yes.  I know.  It's a grain not a vegetable but I counted it because we use it as a vegetable)

2. What flavor of salad dressing do you have the most of in your refrigerator? Italian.  It is also the only dressing in my refrigerator at the moment.

3. Do you prefer butter, margarine or a butter substitute?  I use real butter - but I use it sparingly.

4. Which kind of cooking oil do you use the most? Extra virgin olive oil

5. Take the test: Do You Eat Like a Liberal or a Conservative?


You Eat Like a Liberal








You may or may not be a political liberal, but studies show you sure eat like one.

You gravitate toward food that is unusual, spicy, and extremely exotic.



Whenever you can, you try to branch out culinarily. You definitely consider yourself a foodie.

You should have a full passport for all of the different cuisines you've sampled. You have international taste.


6. Not counting water, how many different kinds of drinks are there in your refrigerator?  4 - milk, soy milk, juice and beer

These questions are from Patrick's Saturday Six!

No comments:

Post a Comment