Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins!

I thought I'd do the Friday Fill-Ins this week.


1. Beware of skunks in our village! You don't want to startle them!

2. I can't believe they are calling for snow.

3. And since we are out of milk, I have to go to the store after work!

4. Do you believe in ghosts and spirits?

5. Where are you going? (I know, but I couldn't think of anything!)

6. Chili is one of my favorite meals when it's cold out.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie (Captain America), tomorrow my plans include a Masquerade Ball and Sunday, I want to watch football!

No comments:

Post a Comment