Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Monday, September 12, 2011

And... we're back.

Or I am, rather!

My, my... what a busy/hectic/disorienting/disorganized several weeks I've had!  I've no idea where to begin to try to explain other than to say there was camping out in a tent (planned), being essentially cut off from the outside world by flood waters (unplanned) and adjustments that will continue to take place over the next several months.

Then there was the 10th anniversary of 9/11 so... yeah.

I'm not going to go into all that - any of it - because all is well (relatively) and that is that.

Now then.  Where was I?  I know I thought out a rant about something or another but I've clear forgotten all about what I was preparing to rant about so... *sighs* I guess we'll let that pass.

Heck!  I've not had time for my weekend memes, for Pete's sake!

Alright, alright.  I guess the purpose of this particular post is to let folks know that I am alright.  I'm not going to take the time to blog right now...  I think I have to ease back into it. I will probably go to the other blog and do a couple memes.  That should help matters, I think.

I'll be back - perhaps even tomorrow! (but don't hold your breath)

photo by The Dancing Raccoon

No comments:

Post a Comment