Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Nasty 31 Meme, Part One

1. What has been you longest love relationship? My current relationship, I guess. We've been together 13 years.

2. What was the last gift that you received? Good question. I guess it was last Christmas. My girls bought me a DVD.

3. What do you spend your extra cash on? Extra cash? *chuckles* Well, when there is extra cash, I guess I'd sooner spend it on books than anything else! I have bought some music from iTunes on occasion, too!

4. If you could live anywhere would you live? I'm not sure! I really, truly love Vermont but I'm not sure I'd like the winters there. I'm totally enamored with the UK but I don't know if I'd like to live there!

5. Who's your cell provider? AT&T

6. What's your favorite mall store? It used to be Borders but they went out of business and there is no other bookstore in the mall. How about Bath and Body Works?

7. What's the longest job that you've had? (No parenting does not count!) My present job. I've been with this company for 14 years in various positions.

8. If you won the lottery, who'd you call first? Hmm... My mother? I don't really know...

9. If you won, how would you spend your money after investments? I'd travel. And I'd probably buy a small cabin in the mountains for a vacation home.

10. When was the last time you went to church (or a religious house)? Just a couple weeks ago. Our family reunion was held in the Fellowship Hall of the church I grew up going to.

11. What's the biggest lie that you've heard? I'm not even sure how to answer this one.

12. When you go out with your friends, where do you go? We generally go out to eat or to a show or movie.

13. When was the last time that you cried? Earlier today. I'm still mourning the death of a friend and I was reminded how much I miss him this morning.

14. What food do you hate? I don't think I hate any food. I'm not very fond of brussel sprouts, though.

15. What do you like best about yourself? My ability to get along with a wide range of people.

This is the Sunday Stealing meme this week. Feel free to steal it from me and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment