2. If given a choice and all prices are the same, which airline would you most be likely to choose for your own travel? I don't think I have a preference.
3. With which airline have you had the most negative experiences? I've really never had a bad experience. *knocks on wood*
4. You come to the security checkpoint and you find a new full-body scanner: would you voluntarily be scanned? um... ugh. I guess so as it's better than the alternative.
5. Security agents tell you that the scanner is being calibrated and that it would take 30 minutes before you could pass through security unless you allow them to do a full putdown. If waiting 30 minutes won’t endanger the chance of you getting to your gate on time, would you wait or agree to the patdown? Oh, dear. I think I'd honestly prefer to wait.
6. Which airline fee bothers you the most and why? The fee for luggage irritates me. It's already annoying enough if you have to check luggage and wait for it but seems absurd to pay for the privilege.
These are the Saturday Six from Patrick's Place.