2. Extend your right arm all the way to the side: what object is your hand closest to at that moment? the telephone
3. Same exercise with your left arm: what object is your left hand closest to at that moment? my dog, Brooke
4. What book is closest to you now? I'm not going to count the phone book as a book - even though it technically is one. The next closest book is "The Snowball - Warren Buffett and the Business of Life" by Alice Schroeder
5. Other than your computer, what electronic gadget is closest to you now? Hmm... the satellite (TV) box.
6. And now, an old-school writing question: how many pencils and pens are within reaching distance of you right this minute? 3 pens. No pencils because I hide my good mechanical pencils so no one walks off with them. ;-)
These are my answers to Patrick's Saturday Six! Pop on over and join in! Anyone can do this! :)