Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Wednesday, August 24, 2011



{one} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
Big Brother.
This is the first year I'm watching it and it might be my last. Not sure I have the stomach to watch much more of this!


{two} ear piercings on men: yes or no?
Um... no. I used to like this but now? meh...


{three} do you have dish or comcast?
No. We have DirecTv.


{four} what's your favorite current fashion trend?
LOLOL!! I've no idea what any of the current fashion trends are! I just like comfortable!




{five} if you could learn to do anything, money not being an issue, what would it be?
Hmm... Play the violin, maybe - not that money is an issue there. Maybe that doesn't count. How about get a degree in philosophy. Just because.


{six} red or white wine?
Red - preferably a merlot.


{seven} what type of food is your favorite (ex. italian, mexican, etc.)
Um... I like chinese. And italian. And mexican. and...oh, hell. I like food.


{eight} hp or mac?
I have an Asus!


{nine} what color is your bedroom?
How embarrassing... Remember back in the 70s when they had different color paneling? I'm not talking different wood tones - I mean green or blue or pink - but with a wood grain. Yeah. It's blue paneling and it is horrid and I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT! It was here when we moved in!


{ten} what's your favorite form of exercise?
Walking on the treadmill or hiking in the woods.

1 comment: