Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins!





I've found another Friday meme that I'm going to try this week: Friday Fill-Ins



And...here we go!



1. The only question is why not?



2. Not enough hours in one day.



3. Three things on my desk: coffee cup, box of tissues, a small stuff chicken that crows when you squeeze its wing.



4. Finish up work is the one thing I HAVE to do today!



5. I love playing with my granddaughter!



6. The detergent/fabric softener isle at the grocery store overwhelms the senses.



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching football, tomorrow my plans include housework and grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to watch Big Brother! (It's my weakness. It's the only show I watch on TV right now!)




1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I think there are too many hours in a day. Maybe I need a life!

    ReplyDelete