Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Friday, July 29, 2011


So... I have a day off work today.

I've spent much of my day catching up with and getting in touch with some online friends I've lost touch with.

I'm glad to see one of them is now following my blog here. (Thank you)

I had no plans today - no projects or massive organizational tasks. This is truly a day to take it easy. Too bad the weather doesn't seem like it will be cooperating with me.

Right now the computer room is comfortable with the fan running but it is heating up outside. Online weather tells me it is 85 degrees out with a high of 96 expected. It does not mention the humidity but that is the factor I am most concerned about. If it gets too much more sticky, I'll have to relocate to the living room and go off line. Let's hope this doesn't happen anytime soon. *crosses her fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment