Something to Think About

"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Saturday Six - July 30, 2011

1. What color hair did you have at birth? What little hair I had was brown. I was pretty much a bald baby with a smattering of hair.


2. What color is your hair now on its own? My hair is brown with gray highlights. :D

3. Have you ever, or would you ever, color your hair? I have colored my hair in the past. I went red and reddish-brown several times in my twenties. I won't dye my hair now, though. I've decided that there is no reason for me not to look my age (46) and I'm not going to try to look younger by dying my hair. There is nothing wrong with getting older - despite what Hollywood would like us to believe!

According to the quiz, my soul has violet eyes. It says:
You understand people well and are a natural born therapist. You are a gentle listener and the ideal confidant.
You believe that this world truly lacks understanding. You try to exercise compassion as often as you can.
You are a compassionate and forgiving person. You are willing to overlook most mistakes.
Affection is like air for you - you need to give and receive it to survive. You need love in your life.


5. What color are your eyes naturally? My eyes are gray.

6. If you could change the color of your eyes, would you, and if so, to which color? I always wanted green eyes! I even bought green contacts once.

These questions come from Patrick's Place Saturday Six! Thanks, Patrick! These were fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment